The Ventrac Sidewalk Drop Spreader is simply the best commercial grade drop spreader on the market today. It works better than any broadcast salt spreader and you can attach it to virtually any ATV, truck, or compact tractor. It is the ultimate tool for spreading an array of deicing materials with precision flow control. Designed with a narrow frame and a 40″ drop pattern, this spreader is perfect for spreading material on sidewalks and other narrow walkways.
- You don’t need a Ventrac – it mounts on almost any vehicle or compact tractor
- It doesn’t clog – the unique agitation system keeps materials moving smoothly
- It won’t rust – it’s constructed from stainless steel
- It saves you money – it has precise spread rate controls and a precise spread pattern
- It saves you time – you can go up to three miles before you have to refill
- It’s simple to operate – just use the hand held controller
- It spreads virtually anything – sand/salt mix, pelletized material, you name it
Want a demo? Call us at 612-333-3487 or fill out the form on this page. Looking for financing? Click here.
What makes it so great? Click any image for specifications.
The stainless steel hopper prevents premature failure due to rust and corrosion. The innovative agitation system prevents material bridging and eliminates the need for a traditional, noisy vibration motor. It’s 40 inch width is perfect for sidewalks allowing for precise no-waste application of material.
The wireless remote control regulates five motor speeds for quick flow adjustments from the operator seat. Material is evenly distributed using a unique compression roller system. An easy gate adjustment allows for fine tuning flow rates based on the type of material being spread and the desired quantity being applied.
- Capacity 2.5 ft3/200 lbs
- Wireless Remote Control
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Hopper Cover
- Universal Mounts Available
- Innovative Agitation System
- 2-year commercial warranty
- Low Maintenance Design
- 12V electric drive/transmission
- Reliable LEESON electric motor
Want a demo? Call us at 612-333-3487 or fill out the form on this page.