Ventrac Vacuum Collection System with 4500 Compact Tractor
The Ventrac RV602 VACUUM COLLECTION SYSTEM is for grass and leaf collection, and it consists of three primary components:
* the bin assembly – mounts to the rear of 4000 series tractors.
* the suction/blower system – powered by a 10HP Vanguard engine with electric start for efficient pickup and superior performance
* high lift mechanism – hydraulically raise the collection bin up to 60″ and dump to unload the contents into a garbage bin or trailer.
The vac requires a storage system when dismounted. A storage stands with caster wheels is used when it is to be parked or moved around on a level floor. When loaded onto truck, a rigid base assembly is anchored to the floor that holds the vac firmly for transport.
Other Features include:
* All steel construction
* Hydraulic lift and dump
* Electric start engine
* Collection boot is quickly and easily attached to the mower deck
* Handle on hose and hose end for ease of vacuuming flower beds, etc.
* Hose clamp for attaching hose to collection boot is an over-center clamp for ease of connecting
Storage stands, complete with caster wheels, for ease of attaching or storage